Las Brisas Huatulco
Hotel Las Brisas Huatulco offers a wide variety of activities and services to make your vacation an unforgettable experience, you will be provided with 12 tennis fields, 3 squash fields with air conditioned, american football field, soccer, basquetball and voleiball, many pools and one of the best gyms in all the port. At the end of the day, You will enjoy many fantastic performances, karaoke and casino nights. Reserve now Hotel Las Brisas Huatulco select your date or rather a package with hotel and tour included to live the best beach vacation of your life.
For More Information Visit the Micro-site:
Las Brisas Huatulco
- 4 exclusive beaches of the hotel.
- 3 pools (water polo, and wading)
- Football fields with natural grass.
- 1 volleyball field with steps allowing up to 250 people.
- 12 tenis fields with high quality ilumination, one of them have steps that allow up to 350 people.
- 3 squash fields with air conditioned. It has expectation room, Bathroom and dressing rooms.
- Botanical garden, we suggest give it a try.
- Coral reefs that allows guests to dive in it.
The destiny has a lot of turistic potential, one of the most highlighted places is the cascadas mágicas of Copalitilla, the bicycle tour, the rapel, the tirolesa, the horse tour, the Mayan Temazcal in Santa Cruz, bird observation, etcétera. Many comunitary turism activities have been developed as well, Which consists in knowing the comunity life of the surroundings of turist development.
It’s main attraction is the 9 bays and 36 beaches. the bays are known as:
- Rabbits: 2 beautiful beaches, “playa conejo y punta arena”;
- Tangolunda: In Zapotec means “wonderful woman”; considered the principal hotel zone, it has a golf field with 18 holes x 72, with beautiful sea view;
- Santa Cruz: 3 beautiful beaches: La Entrega, Yerbabuena y Punta Santa Cruz; is one of the msot important bays of the place,because there many embarcations are recieved;
- Chahué: In Zapotec means “feltile land” o “humid land”; and yacht marine;
- Maguey: 500 meters long beachand 50 meters wide is very visited because of the water tranquility, Cristaline water with mild temperatures;
- Órgano: Virgin beach of 200 meters long and 20 wide; with moderated surf;
- Cacaluta: in Zapotec means “black bird” o cacalote; Many migrant birds are recieved there;
- Chachacual: a great ecological reserve linked to Parque Nacional Huatulco; it has 2 beautiful virgen beaches: Chachacual y La India; The acces is from the sea;
- San Agustín: with 500 meters long and 80 wide aprox., also it has a reef; and two beaches: San Agustín y Cacalutilla.